Our 15 Point Inspection includes
- Inspect heat exchanger.
- Inspect all motors (fan, burner, circulators), fan belts, pulleys, shafts and bearings (including AMP test).
- Inspect couplings.
- Set-up ignition assembly complete.
- Inspect air gate, housing, fan and retention head complete.
- Inspect all filter systems complete (air and oil).
- Inspect fuel cut off complete with pressure test and check fuel for contamination (water, sludge, etc.).
- Inspect ignition transformer.
- Clean flame sensing device complete with meter reading.
- Inspect combustion chamber and refractory.
- Operate burner and adjust as required.
- Check safety timing on primary controls.
- Check and adjust operating controls (fill valve, relief valve, expansion tank, low water cut off, etc.).
- Check for clean emissions (smoke test, etc.).
- Complete combustion analysis.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our Technicians provide around the clock emergency burner breakdown service at any time during the Agreement.
Be Worry Free with a Comprehensive Heating and Maintenance Package you can count on
Most of us don’t spend a lot of time thinking about our furnace, or heating systems, until it doesn’t work. And it usually stops working at the worst of times.
The professionals at Iron Dog have spent their careers understanding what makes heating systems tick – and how to keep them running efficiently.
For about a dollar a day you can have the comfort of our Comprehensive Heating & Maintenance Package for your oil-fired boiler, furnace or water heater.
Not only does our package include regular maintenance to keep your equipment working its very best, but you’ll also have the confidence of knowing the professionals at Iron Dog are overseeing your system and can advise you before anything happens..
Our annual burner conditioning will consist of cleaning the flue gas passageways from the furnace to the base of the chimney, cleaning the heating surface of the furnace, cleaning and tuning the burner to provide optimum performance and a 15 point inspection.
Periodic 15 Point Inspection
Our 15 Point Inspection covers all the key areas of your heating system. By regularly inspecting, adjusting or cleaning these key elements, we can ensure you receive the best efficiency and longest life from your unit. The plan provides for a summer and winter inspection.
Parts Repair & Replacement
We’ll apply our experience and expertise to determine whether any of the parts listed in your Agreement require repair or full replacement for each burner covered in your plan.
Enjoy the relaxation our Comprehensive Heating and Maintenance Package can bring for less than a loonie a day!
Call us at 902 443 8870.
Annual Fee $249.95 (+hst)