10 point maintenance and inspectionOur 10 point gas heat maintenance and safety check includes:
- Inspect all motors (fan, burner, circulators)*, fans, belts, pulleys, shafts and bearings
- Inspect and clean heat exchanger
- Clean flame sensing device complete with meter reading
- Set-up and inspect ignition assembly and pilot
- Operate burner and adjust as required
- Check gas pressure switches
- Check and adjust operating controls (fill valve, relief valve, expansion tank, low water cut off, etc.)1
- Complete combustion analysis
- “Lockup test” at meter to check for leaks when possible or use leak detector
- Inspect condensate neutralization system and replace medium as required
1Hydronic systems only
Enjoy Secure Warmth with a Gas Furnace & Water Heater Protection Plan you can count on
Most of us don’t spend a lot of time thinking about our heating system, until it doesn’t work – and it usually stops working at the worst of times.
The professionals at Iron Dog have spent their careers understanding what makes heating systems tick – and how to keep them running efficiently.
Our team is fully qualified in the installation and maintenance of all gas-fired units so you can be sure our Gas Furnace & Water Heater Protection Plan will keep your unit working efficiently
Not only does our plan include regular maintenance to keep your equipment working its very best, but you’ll also have the confidence of knowing the professionals at Iron Dog are overseeing your system and can advise you before anything happens.
Gas Furnace & Water Heater Protection Plan
Our Gas Furnace & Water Heater Protection Plan* is the ideal way to ensure your heating system operates efficiently and safely all year long. Designed for domestic burner units up to 400,000 BTU this twelve month plan consists of the following:*
Our annual burner conditioning will consist of cleaning the flue gas passageways from the appliance to the base of the chimney, cleaning the heating surface of the appliance, cleaning and tuning the burner to provide optimum performance along with our 10 point inspection.
Parts Repair & Replacement
We’ll apply our experience and expertise to determine whether any of the parts listed in your Protection Plan Agreement require repair or full replacement for each unit covered in your Plan.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our technicians provide around the clock emergency burner breakdown service at any time during the Agreement.
Enjoy the assurance our Gas Furnace & Water Heater Protection Plan* can bring you and your family for less than the cost of a coffee a day!
Call us at 902 443 8870.
Annual Fee starting at $249.95 (+hst)
*Terms & conditions apply